We’re kinda snowed in right now, but I couldn’t care less because a) gosh is it gorgeous outside, b) the nefarious snowmonster from the last snowfall has transformed into one of my favorite lovable philosophers, Confucius:
… right? ADORBS.
… and c) I’ve got something super duper special to share with you guys today that I know you are gonna LOVE.
Ok, so you know I’m obsessed with a lot of things. I mean, c’mon, that’s no secret. No point in limiting the scope of your obsessions, am I right? I’m right. But when it comes to fonts and printables, I go buck wild. Like, insane in the membrane. So today I’m about to lose my dagonne MIND because, as promised…..
It’s free wedding printable day in the hizzy!
My good friends Sofia and André, the hyper-talented duo of Brancoprata, created these chic wedding printables for your free personal use. And I just adore the way they styled the shoot to show them off. Magnificent, you two. You always blow me away with your fabulous styling!
The instructions are so easy I almost feel like I’m insulting you by laying them out here, but I’m gonna do it anyway:
- Print out the sheet you’d like to use on high quality, thick paper
- Once printed, carefully cut out each table number
- Once cut out, punch a small hole at the top of each table number
- Thread ribbon, string, twine or whatever you’d like to use to attach the numbers to a decor item on each table, or
If you’d like to mount your numbers…
- Print out 2 copies of each table number sheet
- Follow instructions indicated above
- Match up each number with its copy
- Place a stick (you can use chop sticks, or you can purchase sticks from a craft store like Michael’s) between each number set
- Paste each number pairing together to bind it to the stick and its copy
Let them dry and voilà! You’ve got yourself some handmade table numbers!
✭ Click each image to download! ✭
And, since we love bonuses ’round these parts…
Here’s a sheet of the cutest little Nelly Script mini flags! Stick ‘em in anything to mark your reception tables…. even golden succulents! As is evidenced above, that would look mighty fine, wouldn’t you say? :)
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TABLE NUMBERS 1 – 9
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TABLE NUMBERS 10 – 18
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TABLE NUMBERS 19 – 27
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MINI FLAGS
RULES (unfortunately, strict rules of use have become a necessity):
If you are interested in sharing this freebie with your readers, please direct them to this post for the download. You may not share the actual file on a site other than The Knotty Bride. Thank you for understanding and complying. All freebies available on The Knotty Bride are created for personal use only. Commercial use is prohibited. What this means: you can freely use this and all printables shared on this site in any way, as long as 1) it is not meant to generate profit, and 2) the file is not used for any business purposes or branding. Redistribution of/alterations to the actual file are strictly prohibited.
Many thanks to Sofia and André for making such a lovely freebie exclusively for Knotty readers!
xoxo! – Alison