*This contest is now closed*
THIS IS HAPPENING.
Yes, you read that title right. Sarah Seven is giving one very, very, very, very lucky Knotty reader A WHOLE DRESS, which will be custom fit to that very, very, very, very lucky Knotty body. Hehe. ”Knotty body.”
Ok, see that dress up above? That’s Sarah’s Powdered Sugar frock, and it’s kind of the cutest thing in the world if you ask me. It’s ALSO one of the two dress choices you have for this giveaway. Aaaaahhhhhh! I know! Ok, wanna see the other one?
That’s the White As Snow.
Here they are, side by side, for maximum covetability…
Oh right, that reminds me… as if getting one of Sarah’s killer creations wasn’t enough… you, as the winner, get to PICK WHICH ONE YOU WANT. The Powdered Sugar, or the White As Snow. Can you believe that? It’s a lot to swallow, I know. But try to let it sink in, because it’s a true story. :)
Sarah’s Powdered Sugar Dress is made of sparkle organza fabric, and is ”pleated to middle with puff bottom.” Gotta love those puff bottoms. This is the good kind of puff bottom… not the brand new puppy kind of *puff* bottom ☚ the latter kind tends to be stinky, as I’ve been finding out with this little guy in my lap. Seriously, it’s like this puppy eats Taco Bell or something.
Sarah’s White As Snow Dress is made of silk chiffon, and is “pleated to middle top with one side drape and flutter on the other.” Flutter is one of my top 25 favorite words. And to have a flutter on a dress? LE. SIGH.
★ There are multiple ways to enter! ★
1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us which one you love more, if you can even decide! Yeah, I know, so easy. P.S. – no pressure; you can pick either one, regardless of what you’ve stated in the comments if you end up winning. :)
2. If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment):
#Giveaway alert on @theknottybride! @SARAHSEVEN DRESS GIVEAWAY!!! http://su.pr/23sg6e
3. Extra entry if you “Like” The Knotty Bride on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
4. Extra entry if you blog about this giveaway on your blog, either as a stand-alone post, or within a post. Must link to the contest, obvs. (Note: Facebooking the post counts, too.)
5. Extra entry if you start following @SarahSeven on Twitter. :)
Important notes: Everyone is eligible to enter. (If you are currently working with the giveaway sponsor on an order placed before entering this contest, winning this contest will not apply to your order, and canceling your order will void your win.) Yes, you can enter multiple ways, and yes, they will count as multiple entries. If you decide to enter in more ways than just leaving a comment on this post, then, with each separate type of entry (Twitter, Facebook Like, blogging the giveaway, posting on Facebook), you must leave a separate comment telling us what that entry was (if you’ve gone ahead and liked us on FB, leave a comment telling us. If you tweeted the giveaway, that’s another comment. Same with reposting the link to this blog post on your own blog. Get it? Got it? Good!)…
Good luck, friendlies! And happy Wednesday!
xoxo! – Alison
P.S. – If you love Sarah Seven as much as I do, and you’d like to see her collection IN PERSON, you should totes go to one of her trunk shows. You can see details on all of them here, but lemme jot down some deets below for quick reference:
- April 9-10 Bella Bridesmaid Charleston
- April 23-24 Bella Bridesmaid Los Gatos
- April 30-31 Something White Bridal
- May 7-8 Bella Bridesmaid Los Angeles
- May 14-15 Bella Bridesmaid Milwaukie WI