Like WHOA. A lot of giveaways up in the hizzy these days, eh? Our Sarah Seven giveaway JUST WRAPPED UP a couple seconds ago at 12pm EST (winner will be announced next week!), and BAM, in your face with another fashion-focused giveaway, without even so much as a moment to catch your breath. Sorry? Y’know, I think it’s the changing of the seasons; sunny weather makes me want to shower you with freeness.
On that note! Tessa Kim recently launched her brand new 2011 collection of bridal accessories, and they’re kind of the unofficial mayors of Prettitown. Tessa just knows what a girl wants, and when you see her gorgeous line in a few, you’ll be tempted to belt out falling-from-grace-superstar Chrisina Aguilera’s megahit right smack in the middle of your office. Because Tessa gets your head! She just knows what you want on top of it on your wedding day.
That’s why we’re so thrilled to tell you that Tessa is offering Knotty readers a giveaway of $100 credit towards any item in her store! Yup, that’s right – AMAZEBALLS.
And here’s the beauty part… on top of that fabulous giveaway, Tessa’s giving ALL KNOTTY READERS 15% OFF purchases from her online store! So if you don’t end up winning this fine giveaway, you can use the code knottybride11 at checkout to receive the credit on your purchase! This discount will be valid for a full month. Bitchin’, right?
Now, check out a sampling of her work below, and then check out how to enter!
★ There are multiple ways to enter! ★
1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us which of Tessa Kim‘s creations you love most, if you can even decide! Yeah, I know, so easy. P.S. – no pressure; you can pick anything that tickles your fancy, regardless of what you’ve stated in the comments if you end up winning. :)
2. If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment):
#Giveaway alert on @theknottybride! @tessakim GIVEAWAY!!! http://su.pr/1gjD7o
3. Extra entry if you “Like” The Knotty Bride on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
4. Extra entry if you blog about this giveaway on your blog, either as a stand-alone post, or within a post. Must link to the contest, obvs.
5. Posting about this giveaway on Facebook.
Important notes: Everyone is eligible to enter. Yes, you can enter multiple ways, and yes, they will count as multiple entries. If you decide to enter in more ways than just leaving a comment on this post, then, with each separate type of entry (Twitter, Facebook Like, blogging the giveaway, posting on Facebook), you must leave a separate comment telling us what that entry was (if you’ve gone ahead and liked us on FB, leave a comment telling us. If you tweeted the giveaway, that’s another comment. Same with reposting the link to this blog post on your own blog. Get it? Got it? Good!)…
Fun fact: Candice Benjamin is the ridic photographer behind all of these enchanting images. Love ‘em, Candice!
Ok, good luck, friendlies! And happy Friday!
xoxo! – Alison
Oh right, one last rule…
… I’m silly.