AAAAHHHH HAPPY FRIDAY AFTERNOON, bubelas! The weekend is nearly upon us, my darlings. But I won’t let you go just yet, not without a fight.
I mean giveaway – not without a giveaway, is what I meant. Hmmph, weird.
Quick side note though first… I just have to tell you that, last night, WAS THE WEIRDEST. It was, by far, the worst case of hiccups I’ve ever experienced in my entire life on this Earth. Remember that girl who had the hiccups for like years, and then she fell into a downward spiral and I think went to jail or something? I thought that was a sad, odd way for things to go down, but I get it. I get it now. I really do. Because after like 5 minutes of it I felt like I could kill a man. No, seriously. I felt like I could kill a man with only the intensity of my stare. Hiccups are *the worst* you guys. The worst.
*OK, GIVEAWAY, HERE WE GO*
Ok, so remember that killer DIY VINTAGE ANTHRO WEDDING from a few days ago? WELLLLLL, the fabulously talented Cameron and Tracy of Cameron Leung Photography – the duo who shot that wedding! – are giving one SUPA DUPA LUCKY Knotty couple a free pre-wedding love session. This duo rocks super hard both in the photography department and in the personality department, so, uhhhh, this is a pretty freaking cool situation if you ask me. I wish all of you could win!!!
Fun fact about this giveaway: if you win, and you’d like your free session to be featured on TKB, then wish granted! Of course, there’s no commitment, just a fun little perk if you’re into it. :)
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER (in no particular order):
1. Leave a comment letting us know you’d like to enter this giveaway. Quickie comment, like, “I’d like to enter!” or something to that effect. Easy peasy, right?
2. In a separate comment on this post, tell us your proposal story! It can be a quick peek into how it went down, or you can tell us the whole thing, depending on your level of affection for writing. :) We’re dying to hear about it. Was it on bended knee? On a mountain top beneath a tree? Did he do it in a movie theater and totally disappoint you? :) Whatever your story, we wanna hear it. We’re suckers for stories on TKB, but I think you already knew that.
3. Have an idea or two for a fun or creative engagement session? Share it with us! You can think up as many ideas for your session as you’d like and – here’s the money part – you can leave a separate comment for each idea.
5. Lastly, whenever you can get around to it, pick out a photo of you and your fiance/fiancee, and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org – any photo, professional, instagram, Aunt Peach’s pic of the two of you when you visited her that one time… so yeah, any photo! :) The email subject title should be: Cameron Leung Photo Giveaway!
Extra Credit: If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment that goes a-something a-like a-this:
#Giveaway alert on @theknottybride! @cleungphoto GIVEAWAY!!! http://su.pr/1R2z5V
Our winner will receive a two-hour engagement session with Tracy and Cam, and it will be THE AWESOMEST. I guarantee you’re going to enjoy this, scout’s honor. Or am I supposed to say “Brownie’s honor?” I was a Brownie. Oh maaaaan that was a while ago. Wow. Ok, back on track…
Here’s the always fun fine print that comes along with any photography giveaway:
- winners will sign an agreement (model release, photographs are property of CLPhoto, etc)
- winners will have not hired a wedding photographer as of yet
- winner can be from anywhere on Earth, but the shoot will take place in one location, in an area of LA/Orange County, California! Aka, some of the bestest areas to take pictures. :)
And now, the Part Deux cliffhanger-but-not-really of An Evening in the Life of Bambino McPuppyPants…
Hey….. soooooooo…. what’s up.
Awww, mommy, for me?
*thinks to himself* Ok, this is a pretty great rope. I have a feeling I’ve seen it before, but it’s feeling new to me right now and I LIKE THAT.
Man. I love it, mommy, thank you. Really.
No really. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. See how I mean it with my eyes?
Remember, email your photo to email@example.com with Subject line: Cameron Leung Photo Giveaway!
Best of luck to all who enter! Wheeeeeee! P.S. – You don’t have to enter the contest to comment, fyi. I realize there’s some very cute Bambino action going on right now. I get that. ;)
xoxo! – Alison
Label(s): Contests + Giveaways