*This giveaway is now closed to entries. Winner announced here!*
OMIGOD YOU ARE GONNA BE SO HAPPY YOU VISITED TKB THIS AFTERNOON.
Let me tell you. If you ever wondered if we actually see all of your tweets, read all of your emails and just generally keep up with your requests and desires and loves and needs and stuff… OMGOD we so do. I say that, because I personally have noticed that approximately a gazillion of you have been dying to see more boudoir photography on the blog. I don’t like to inundate the front page of TKB with too much of one thing; it’s important to me to keep a good rotation of everything that inspires me, and that I in turn hope will inspire you. But there’s been QUITE A LOT of feedback about boudoir, and how so many of you have been inspired to do your own sessions and all that jazz. That sounds really braggy. That’s not how I mean it. I say it as a lead up to this…
See that picture up top, where I wrote “giveaway” and “boudoir photography” and Serendipity Studios” on top of an image of a beautiful bride on a couch looking all sexy? I wasn’t lying up there. Candice of Serendipity Studios has decided to give A BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION to one SUPER LUCKY KNOTTY READER!
This is our first ever boudoir photography giveaway, so we’re MODERATELY PUMPED. To say the least. And we couldn’t imagine launching such a newfangled giveaway concept with anyone other than Candice. She’s got tons and tons of personality, she gets along with anyone and everyone, and you’ll never be starved for super fun conversation in her presence. She’s just got a great energy, trust me, a great one. So, if any of you are feeling super shy about entering this giveaway… stop that. Stop. Stop it. The moment you meet her, you’ll know you made the right choice. So much fun is ahead of you, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Also, amazeballs boudoir images you’ll cherish… for like, EVER.
If you win, your shoot will occur on October 15th, 2011 in New York City… where I live and work. Wheeeeeee!
★ There are multiple ways to enter this giveaway! ★
1. For this one, you can leave as many comments as you’d like to, and each will count. :) Why? No reason. I guess it’ll help show Candice how much you want it though! So, leave comment(s) on this blog post telling us you want to win, or that you love boudoir, or that you’re excited to work with the Candice (who rocks), or what you think would be a good outfit, or good concept, for a boudoir shoot, etc.
2. If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment):
#Giveaway alert on @theknottybride! @serendipitycand BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY GIVEAWAY!!! http://su.pr/9gYcTH
3. Extra entry if you “Like” The Knotty Bride on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
4. Extra entry if you “Like” Serendipity Studios on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
5. Extra entry if you blog about this giveaway on your blog, either as a stand-alone post, or within a post. Must link to the contest, obvs.
6. Posting about this giveaway on your Facebook!
This giveaway will remain open until Tuesday, October 11th @ 6pm, EST
Important notes: Everyone is eligible to enter. Yes, you can enter multiple ways, and yes, they will count as multiple entries. If you decide to enter in more ways than just leaving a comment on this post, then, with each separate type of entry (Twitter, Facebook Like, blogging the giveaway, posting on Facebook), you must leave a separate comment telling us what that entry was (if you’ve gone ahead and liked us on FB, leave a comment telling us. If you tweeted the giveaway, that’s another comment. Same with reposting the link to this blog post on your own blog. Get it? Got it? Good!)…
Here’s Candice’s info on her sessions for NY… the winner of this giveaway will be booked for the available time slot on October 15th!
Good stuff, eh? Yeah, Candice knows how to make a pretty picture.
Good luck lovies! Oh, and just an FYI – obviously, you aren’t going to be expected to share your photos WITH THE WORLD on TKB. LOL. We wouldn’t do that to you. Just thought I should make that super clear, in case you’re worried you won’t be able to do enough squats before your session to achieve the buttage you would want the world to see.
xoxo! - Alison