Happy Friday afternoon, honeypies! Listen I hope you’ve got your thickest and most absorbent pair of underwear on… because you’re about to crap your pants. The incredible Emici Bridal has teamed up with TKB to give one lucky reader A KILLER BRIDAL HAIR ACCESSORY OMG OMG OMG.
I know what you’re thinking.
You’re thinking HOLY S**TBALLS.
I know, I get it. So I want to advise you to take some deep breaths first, before reading on. In. Out. In. Out. Are you calming down? (No? Oh well.) Now, start doing some finger stretching exercises, because you’re about to enter this giveaway FULL-ON STYLE and you need to have all of your faculties about you…
Now, Marie, the brain, hands and face (that sounded almost gross, sorry Marie) behind Emici Bridal, is just *one of those people*. Here, let me explain. You know how there are those people out there, who seem to have been afforded a little bit more than their fair share of personality, creativity, kindness, talent, coolness and sense of humor (and prettiness, but she’ll slap my butt for saying that so I’m trying to get away with it parenthetically)? That’s Marie. She has an unfair share of all of those things. But it’s actually a good thing, for you, that she does. Because it means you stand to win one of the chicest and most lovingly crafted one of a kind works of art you could possibly imagine wearing on your wedding day. And that’s pretty effing awesome. You have no idea how jealous I am of you right now.
Ok so now that I’ve embarrassed Marie to the ends of the earth, let’s get going with what you stand to win, eh? Eh? Shall we? Wait, I can’t hear you– no seriously I can’t–wait, are you–I’m having trouble hearing–are you saying we shall? Yeah? That’s what you’re saying? Awesome, ok, LET’S DO THIS. As the winner of this giveaway, you will get to choose one of the three gorgeous options, below:
1. Hera Double Flower Gemstone Sprig Fascinator, value $325.00
2. Hera Double Bloom Gemstone Beaded Feathered Fascinator, value $275.00
3. Hera Double Flower Gemstone Beaded Fascinators, value $260.00
Note: Marie mentioned that the winner will be able to choose to have the piece made with gemstones or with feathers or just the flowers alone, whichever option is your preference.
OMG HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DECIDE????!!!!!!! I feel sorry for you. It’s going to be impossible. You’re so unlucky, to have to choose which one. Seriously. I’m really, really sorry.
★ 20% DISCOUNT FOR READERS OF THE KNOTTY BRIDE ★
I pretty much spelled it out in that headline right up there. Marie’s giving readers of The Knotty Bride a freaking whopping 20% off fascinators!!!! Just use coupon code KNOTTYBRIDE over on emicibridal.com and get your unbelievable fascinator discount on! For example, check out a few of my faves that you could shave a nice 20% off with that code:
Pretty, huh? Ok, now…. how to enter!!!!!!
★ There are multiple ways to enter this giveaway! ★
1. For this one, you can enter as many times as you like :) Leave comment(s) on this blog post telling us your favorite pieces from Emici Bridal and or why you think it’s awesome! The giveaway is for one of those three listed types of accessories, but you can pick any items as favorites for the purposes of your comment(s).
2. If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment):
#Giveaway alert on @theknottybride! @emicibridal FASHION GIVEAWAY!!! http://su.pr/1LDtZs
3. Extra entry if you “Like” The Knotty Bride on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
4. 4. Extra entry if you “Like” Emici Bridal on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
4. Extra entry if you blog about this giveaway on your blog, either as a stand-alone post, or within a post. Must link to the contest, obvs.
5. Posting about this giveaway on Facebook.
This giveaway will remain open until Friday, November 4th @ NOON, PST
Important notes: Everyone is eligible to enter. (If you are currently working with the giveaway sponsor on an order placed before entering this contest, winning this contest will not apply to your order, and canceling your order will void your win.) Yes, you can enter multiple ways, and yes, they will count as multiple entries. If you decide to enter in more ways than just leaving a comment on this post, then, with each separate type of entry (Twitter, Facebook Like, blogging the giveaway, posting on Facebook), you must leave a separate comment telling us what that entry was (if you’ve gone ahead and liked us on FB, leave a comment telling us. If you tweeted the giveaway, that’s another comment. Same with reposting the link to this blog post on your own blog. Get it? Got it? Good!)…
Good luck! And don’t forget, you’ve got that 20% off code on fascinators, if you’re too anxious about getting your hands on the one you want!
xoxo! - Alison