If you saw how many browser tabs I had open right now, your lung would collapse. I have a rough estimate of 30 tabs open right now. I’m lying, it’s 43. OK, 58 IT’S 58 TABS, JEEZ!
You don’t even deserve this giveaway the way you just made me come clean about my tabs without even saying anything. THE SILENCE WAS DEAFENING.
On that note…
It’s Wednesday evening which means it’s GIVEAWAY TIME! (Well, it means that this week.)
As I’ve said before, we love Tessa Kim and her unbelievably beautiful, wonderfully feminine and exquisitely handmade veils, fascinators and other bridal accessories. And, like I’ve also said before, she just knows what a girl wants, and when you see what she’s giving away below, you’ll be tempted to belt out almost-completely-fallen-from-grace-were-it-not-for-her-fortune-of-running-into-cohost-Adam-Levine-superstar Chrisina Aguilera’s megahit right smack in the middle of your office. Because no joke, Tessa gets your head, and what you wanna wear on top / on the side of it.
SO. That’s why it’s so fun to be able to tell you that Tessa is offering Knotty readers this ab-fab giveaway of one of yours truly’s FAVORITE PIECES from Tessa Kim’s collection. Bitchin’, right?
Now, check out what you stand to win below, and then scroll down for how to enter!
★ There are multiple ways to enter! ★
1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us you’d like to win. Once you’ve left your first comment, you may leave as many additional comments on this blog post as you’d like, about various other pieces on Tessa Kim’s site that catch your eye. (Please note: this giveaway is for the Rhinestone Hair Comb only, so additional comments about other accessories you like will serve as additional entries towards this giveaway. Just to be clear.)
2. If you’re on Pinterest, pin any one of the images contained in this blog post for an extra entry.
3. If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment):
#Giveaway alert on @theknottybride! @tessakim GIVEAWAY!!! http://su.pr/1T5WHH
4. Extra entry if you “Like” The Knotty Bride on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
5. Extra entry if you blog about this giveaway on your blog, either as a stand-alone post, or within a post. Must link to the contest, obvs.
6. Posting about this giveaway on Facebook.
This giveaway will remain open until Friday, April 6th @ midnight, PST
Important notes: Everyone is eligible to enter. Yes, you can enter multiple ways, and yes, they will count as multiple entries. If you decide to enter in more ways than just leaving a comment on this post, then, with each separate type of entry (Twitter, Facebook Like, blogging the giveaway, posting on Facebook), you must leave a separate comment telling us what that entry was (if you’ve gone ahead and liked us on FB, leave a comment telling us. If you tweeted the giveaway, that’s another comment. Same with reposting the link to this blog post on your own blog. Get it? Got it? Good!)…
Fun fact: Candice Benjamin is the ridic photographer behind these enchanting images. Love ‘em, Candice!
Ok, good luck, friendlies! Kisses to ya faces!
xoxo – Alison