*This giveaway is now closed. (Cheer up silly, there will be more!)*
Happy Friday, lovers! Hello and welcome to your double giveaway. :) By the way; if you think the above is crazy… at least I didn’t go with –> THIS ONE <– right? Yeah. Listen I don’t know what’s going on in my head, either.
Anyway, first… if there are any iPhone programmers in the audience today:
My iphone needs to stop autocorrecting blow-dry to blow-job. Alright? Not cool, guys. And I know what you’re going to say, which is that I should probably stop using the phrase “blow job” more often than I use the phrase “blow-dry” in my text messages. But I happen to find that a ridiculous notion, since I’m not in the business of boring peoples’ faces off by texting them regularly about my hair. So, what, I’m supposed to be punished the rest of my life for using the phrase ‘blow-job’ a few NONE, NONE TIMES, mom. Omg haha! I never write blow job anywhere who wrote that? LOL. Wait that’s probably my phone ringing I should get it, it might be the President you never know. Oh, you mean to say we’re talking on the phone right now? True! Ok I’ve texted it once.
… so far this month. Wait are we still in June? Then–actually you know what Mom? forget it. Back to the Autocorrect programmers for a minute. Imagine the damage you guys might be doing to relationships right. this. second. For example:
Wife: “Babe– I have to stop off for a quick blow job after work; shouldn’t take more than an hour.”
Husband: “Who is this other man and why is he getting century-long BJ’s from you, sweetheart.”
Girlfriend: “I called Suzanne and she said she’s gonna join me for a blow job tonight before the party. Wanna come?”
Boyfriend: “I, uhh… YES? I’m free right now.”
Girlfriend: “wait… what are you talking about? wait, lemme read what I–
Boyfriend: “You meant blow-drying your hair didn’t you. Wonderful! Looking forward to our eight-hour talk tonight, darling. Oh and please know, I won’t bother you this time about needing to get a good night’s sleep for my presentation tomorrow; I understand now that my work performance should suffer for my minor indiscretions.”
Boyfriend: “Sweetie? you there? ’Minor’ was a mistake. I wrote “major” but it was autocorrected.”
… all I ask is that you consider what I’m trying to say here, programmers. And then program accordingly.
Anyway it’s GIVEAWAY TIME. (How is this my job, seriously.)
Both winners will receive 150 kickass high quality RED striped paper straws.
1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us you’d like to win. Easy! Ahh the beauty of simplicity. You may leave up to ten comments of this type on this blog post to increase your chances of winning this random drawing.
2. If you’re on Pinterest, extra entry if you pin any one of the images contained in this blog post (must leave comment on this post indicating that you pinned.)
3. If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment):
Just entered a #GIVEAWAY on @theknottybride! http://su.pr/1JF3TK
4. Extra entry if you “Like” The Knotty Bride on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
5. Extra entry if you blog about this giveaway on your blog, either as a stand-alone post, or within a post. Must link to the contest, obvs.
6. Posting about this giveaway on Facebook.
This giveaway will remain open until Friday, July 6th @ midnight, PST
Important notes: Everyone is eligible to enter. All entries outlined above count as individually counted entries. Leave a separate comment for each way you enter if you’d like each entry to count as an additional entry.
Good luck! And P.S. -
Who’s cuter… Ryan, or our puppy doing a high five?
You be the judge.
xoxo! - Alison