Debating whether to start recapping The Bachelor again. For old time’s sake. Lemme know if you want it.
RECAP UPDATE: On a scale of 1 to 10 it’s killing me. But I’m almost done! As always I thank you for your patience while I poop the thing out.
I have to talk about Ryan Gosling’s hair for a minute.
I trust the person responsible for that dye job has since been let go. Yes?
I do not like the blonde hair I’M SORRY. I know I may be alone in this. But I really, really hate it. I hate it so much. It is like a built-in c**k blocker that prevents the mental and sometimes physical if I’m lucky orgasms I’m so accustomed to with each gaze upon his fancy, fancy face.
Tell me why. Why is it blonde. Did it need to be blonde? Do you like the blonde? Also- smoking cigarettes? Also- way too tan. WHERE DID MY BABY GOOSE GO?????
I’m just banking on the movie being worthwhile in spite of it, as I will undoubtedly be attending its first showing the night of its release, kleenex and change of underwear in hand.
Aright, now. I got an email recently, from Nico of NLC Productions. It said:
Sooo…. I just styled a super cool couples boudoir with photographer, Kurt Boomer… We did it in a fountain.. Its kind of edgy.. Nice tight, clean, sexy, sultry shots… When I got the images back… you were the first person I thought of… The only thing is.. There are some shots of her breasts that are very tastefully shot.. I am really looking for someone to feature the whole piece without a ton of content editing.. Hope you’re down.. its been awhile…
Obviously, I cannot wait to show you this feature. BUT FIRST; we recently got back from a little New Year’s vacation time in Colorado, and it involved flying there, and then flying back. Therefore, naturally… this list was made in the process because how else do you let off steam than via writing? Trust me it works. Hope you don’t think I’m terrible after you read this. :O
1. Oh great he’s coughing.
2. please. stop coughing. please stop.
3. I can’t believe this guy had the balls to get on this plane with that cough. like we wouldn’t mind.
4. Wait- is he even covering his mouth? No.
5. Omg that baby and how it cries.
6. Are there any extra open seats? No.
7. I really hope I don’t cough this whole flight. people will hate me.
8. It’s probably one of the better cries out there, as cries go. It could be worse.
9. YOU PUT YOUR SEAT BACK. YOU ASSHOLE.
10. Can someone pls deal with that crying baby?
11. Do you srsly not see your kid kicking the back of my seat like a soccer ball, DO YOU NOT
12. Yup turning off my phone. I’m turning it off right now, yeah.
13. (To own asshole) “I hope I can trust you with this one.”
14. That fart behaved in a way dissimilar to what I was expecting. Pls no one notice.
15. There should be a law against foot room like this. Is congress working on this? no, bunch of lazy asses.
16. I can’t wait to see Les Mis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17. PLEASE. STOP COUGHING SIR.
18. If someone doesn’t do something to settle down this child in the next five minutes, I will do nothing about it.
19. Where is the drink cart I MEAN REALLY
20. /rapid short angry breaths/
21. Thank god that baby is not near me.
22. GODDAMNIT IM NEAR THE BABY
23. I can’t feel my ass anymore.
24. I really should work out more.
25. Your knee is touching my knee.
26. Your knee is touching my knee and I am standing my ground.
27. Move your fucjinh knee. Move your knee.
28. /sleeps 5 hours/
29. With the price of tickets these days the least they could do is give us more leg room.
30. This flight attendant needs to drop the attitude.
31. I just got a lecture on why I can’t have the whole can of Cranberry Apple Juice. How much was this flight again?
32. [lands safely] I’M ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
… I leave out anything?
And now, the shoot! I adore this shoot not just because of the interaction between the two involved, but because of the styling inspiration going on. I am obsessed with those floating floral arrangements.
Also everyone’s really hott. There’s always that.
Inspiration: I love styling boudoir shoots. The combination of pushing the boundaries between beautifully tasteful and naughty. I have been wanting to style a couple’s boudoir shoot forever, and when I saw this fountain my vision was completed. Keeping the styling clean, tight and romantic was really important for me as I wanted the focus to be on the shapes of the body, skin tone, and energy of the couple. I loved the idea of using a vintage gold desk as a prop in the water to elevate the couple from the water. We made floating floral arrangements of white hydrangeas, roses, lotus pods and succulents and tossed orchid blooms to soften the water. Working with genius photographer, Kurt Boomer was also an asset to this shoot, as he is open and willing to add his artistry to every idea and every single frame that was shot.
I’m curious… would you ever do a shoot that’s a little bit *edgy* – much like the one we’ve featured today? And are you loving the porcelain skin going on today? Shows that a tan isn’t necessarily the key to a beautiful outcome, body-wise!
Hope you guys had a sufficiently satisfying New Year’s! What did you do? Tell me I wanna know!! Sorry I didn’t mean to push.
Baby Goose, via pinterest
P.S. – Are you following me on Instagram yet? The usual puppy, wedding and lolz you’re used to, PLUS we’re documenting our new home renovation… follow along with us as we make a house a home!