A simple breakfast meeting between three very giving photographers has resulted in what could be a dream come true for you and your sweetie. In their words:
“[We] realized that most couples do not have updated professional photographs of themselves. This is especially true for couples who have been married for several years.”
Sound like you? If it does, you’re in for a treat!
In celebration of this approaching Valentine’s Day, photographers Christopher Duggan, Parris Whittingham and Robert Wagner want to give back to the couples of New York City. So, what does that mean, exactly?
It means that on Saturday, February 13th – aka Valentine’s Eve – they are holding COMPLIMENTARY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS as part of a COUPLES PORTRAIT CONTEST!!!
- Where: Madison Square Park at the 5th avenue clock (5th Avenue & Broadway) located between 23rd & 24th Streets
- When: from 3:00pm-5:00pm
- All couples are welcome (engaged, married or even just dating!)
- Participating couples will receive high-resolution files from their photo session
- Consent is required – you will need to sign a model release
- Portraits are first come, first service, so the photographers advise arriving slightly before 3:00pm
- Learn more here!
By the way… here’s what you could win:
- A complimentary engagement session with the photographer of their choosing (over $400-$1000 value)
- $200 print credit
- $100 gift certificate to Mario Batali’s OTTO Restaurant
Pretty sweet, right?
So, sound like a nice way to spend your Saturday? Go, check out the contest!