We’re giving away vibrators today. Ain’t no other more dignified way of sayin it.
You want one? Cool we’re giving away 3 separate packs to 3 separate winners.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling us you’d like to win. <– Each individual may leave up to 5 comments of this type, on this blog post to increase your chances of winning this random drawing!
2. If you’re on Pinterest, extra entry if you pin any one of the images contained in this blog post (must leave an additional comment on this post indicating that you pinned.)
3. If you’re on Twitter, receive an extra entry by tweeting the below (tell us you’ve tweeted, by leaving an extra blog comment):
4. Extra entry if you “Like” The Knotty Bride on Facebook (again, let us know you’ve done so with an extra comment in the comment section of this post)
5. Extra entry if you blog about this giveaway on your blog, either as a stand-alone post, or within a post. Must link to the contest, obvs.
6. Posting about this giveaway on Facebook (like with the others, tell us in a separate comment on this blog post).
The prizes: 3 separate winners will receive a Bridal Expo Pleasure Pack from Trojan; each pack features two Expo tickets (optional) and five Trojan vibrators (5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111).
FYI: Giveaway will close Sunday morning. ANYONE CAN ENTER. And if you’re shy, you’re welcomed to put a fake name – just make sure the email address you fill out is one we can reach you at, a’ight? We’ll be contacting the winners via email.
Happy entering, peeps.
By the way: This is separate from the giveaway, but if you’re going to be in or around Secaucus, New Jersey this Sunday, and you think you might want to grab some free vibrations, Trojan‘s giving away vibrators at a Bridal Expo they’ll be at this weekend (while supplies last – and they’re vibrators so early bird probably gets the worm here). Anyway here are the details on that, if you wanna go:
Date: Sunday, August 4th
Location: Bridal Expo New York
Meadowlands Exposition Center
355 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
Ok, good luck everyone!
Today’s sneak peek image comes from an upcoming wedding we’ll be sharing by The Bird & The Bear Photography, an extraordinary photography studio and member of Vendor Love. Do not miss it! (Sorry that I yelled.)